This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- COVERSHEET: The coversheet has a rendering showing the house as it will look when it is built. In most cases this is not required for house construction. The purpose of the coversheet is to give the homeowner a visual representation of how the home will look when it is completed.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: The foundation plan is used to show how the foundation should be built. It explains the thickness of the foundation walls, floor joist sizes and spacing, column locations, window/door/vent locations and sizes, suggested furnace/water heater locations, plumbing (where required) and miscellaneous construction details related to the foundation and basement.
- FLOOR PLAN(S): The floor plans of the home indicate the layout/construction of each floor of the house. Items typically included are room dimensions, wall sizes, plumbing electrical locations, stair locations, door/window sizes, kitchen and bath layouts, ceiling conditions in each space, flooring, structural information and any special conditions related to the floor plan.
- ELEVATIONS: The elevation sheets communicate the material/dimensions that the designer envisioned, creating the correct look and feel on the outside of the house. Some of the items typically shown on an elevation sheet include materials used on the exterior of the house, size and shape of windows and doors, size and shape of vents, size of the trim, height and dimensions of various elements, depth of foundations, types of shingles and moldings, pitch of the roof, placement of materials (example: brick soldier course, brick quoins, etc.), roof plan, and location of gutters and downspouts.
- DETAILS: The details include an explanation of how the smaller items are to be designed and constructed. Examples include the dimensions and appearance of a stair handrail, room moldings, design of railing spindles for staircases, and description of how a fireplace should look. The designer may add details for anything a builder needs to understand the design of the house.
- SECTIONS: The sections show how the parts of the building fit together. Typica sections include walls, fireplace, and stairs. The designer may add sections in a set for anything a builder needs to understand about the construction of the house.
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The interior elevations show pictures of key interior features should look. Typical items and areas that are drawn include fireplaces, kitchens, and bathrooms.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$825.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$875.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set||$875.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|8 Copy Set||$950.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Basement||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$15.00||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
Other plans by this designer
|2411 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||66' wide||40' deep|
|1415 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||55' 8" wide||46' deep|
|1582 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||42' wide||54' deep|
|1285 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||32' deep|
|983 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||25' wide||60' deep|
|1568 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||72' 8" wide||44' 4" deep|
|3222 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||88' wide||47' 2" deep|
|864 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||36' wide||24' deep|
|784 sq ft||3 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||28' wide||28' deep|
|2828 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||70' 6" wide||55' 6" deep|
|800 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||32' wide||25' deep|
|1299 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||28' wide||40' deep|
|960 sq ft||3 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||40' wide||24' deep|
|914 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||28' wide||28' deep|
|1000 sq ft||3 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||40' wide||25' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.