This plan can be customized!
Floor PlansFloor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
Energy Efficient Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set||$1500.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$2250.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Basement||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
Meet the Designer - Bruce Butler
“If I were asked to say what is at once the most important production of Art and the thing I most longed for, I should answer A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE.” - William Morris
By Design is an architectural practice in the coastal town of Yarmouth, Maine, just north of Portland. Bruce is a sole practitioner who specializes in well-designed energy efficient new homes and additions. He is LEEDAP-certified and a member of the American Institute of Architects and NCARB (the National Council of Architectural Registration Board).
Bruce's designs are characterized by thoughtful attention to proportion, detail, and a contextual dialogue with the surrounding natural landscape while taking advantage of opportunities for energy efficiency. The house's interior volumes express the daily and seasonal rhythms of their occupants based on solar orientation, finishes, and the desire for privacy or togetherness.
Mr. Butler has practiced architecture for 30 years, nine in Boston and twenty-one in Maine. He is a graduate of Dartmouth College and the Harvard Graduate School of Design where he received a Master's Degree in Architecture. His goal is to create houses that are a joy to live in!
Other plans by this designer
Contact us now for a free consultation.