3882 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Floor PlansFloor Plan - Lower Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
All plans are designed in metric measurements
- Exterior Elevations: Drawn to 1:50 metric scale. A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1:50 metric scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section(s): Drawn to 1:100 metric scale showing vertical cutaway view(s) of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Typical Wall Details: Drawn to 1:10 metric scale.
- Window Details: Drawn to 1:50 metric scale. This page details window design and details
- Note: This plan does not have a foundation plan. The foundation will need to be designed by a local professional, who is familiar with your site and local requirements.
|5 Copy Set||$1600.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1600.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set||$1600.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|Basement||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$0.00/each||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
Meet the Designer - Leon Meyer
“Leon Meyer Architects focuses on creative and innovative architectural design. A strong contemporary approach is maintained with an emphasis on passive solar, and environmentally responsible design. We maintain a high level of commitment to ensuring that designs are carefully considered, fully resolved, and supported by accurate detailing and comprehensive documentation.”
Based in the cosmopolitan inner suburban area of South Melbourne, Leon Meyer Architects is a small and industrious architectural practice, with a substantial reputation for creating, quality, contemporary, residential architecture in both the metropolitan and rural settings.
The Practice embraces a variety of aesthetic approaches in building form and detail, underpinned by a strong focus on spatial planning and functional design. Quality of light, spatial efficiency and flexibility, are fundamental design principles adhered to and clearly evident in the houses created by the Practice. The emphasis on zoning, spatial flow, sustainability and versatility ensures that buildings designed by Leon Meyer Architects are in significant demand.
The work has won numerous awards within the Building Industry in Australia and the Principal Architect, Leon Meyer, enjoys wide recognition through his reputation for an absolute commitment to consistently achieving the highest quality of Architectural Design.
Other plans by this designer
|3584 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||85' wide||42' deep|
|3209 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||55' wide||51' deep|
|3146 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||43' wide||74' deep|
|2282 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||45' deep|
|3615 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||43' wide||76' deep|
|3389 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||47' wide||63' deep|
|2554 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||35' wide||49' deep|
|3548 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||44' wide||71' deep|
|3812 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||43' wide||109' deep|
|4205 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||84' wide||42' deep|
|4618 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||45' wide||95' deep|
|3442 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||45' wide||75' deep|
|3839 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||45' wide||99' deep|
|2891 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||67' deep|
|3740 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||99' wide||45' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.