This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set||$1450.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1450.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$0.00|
Meet the Designer - Donald MacDonald Architects
“The creative architect casts aside preconceived notions and questions established concepts. The design process becomes visionary rather than reactionary, and innovation takes the place of conventional interpretations. A building, a bridge, any structure must respond to the client, to the users, and to the community. It must be functional, safe, and sensible. And it must be completed on time and within budget.”
Donald MacDonald Architects is known for a diverse AIA award-winning practice, ranging from row housing to major bridge designs, including retrofits for the Golden Gate Bridge and the new eastern-span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. Donald believes that one of today’s most important challenges is to develop housing that is both livable and affordable. His firm has consistently explored the options and found ground-breaking, workable solutions -- for projects from three units to hundreds. His book Democratic Architecture (Whitney Library of Design) spotlights innovative solutions for living on compact sites. His recent book, Golden Gate Bridge: History and Design of an Icon (Chronicle Books) is a fascinating and cleverly illustrated history of the landmark span.
Other plans by this designer
Contact us now for a free consultation.