This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- COVERSHEET: The coversheet has a rendering showing the house as it will look when it is built. In most cases this is not required for house construction. The purpose of the coversheet is to give the homeowner a visual representation of how the home will look when it is completed.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: The foundation plan is used to show how the foundation should be built. It explains the thickness of the foundation walls, floor joist sizes and spacing, column locations, window/door/vent locations and sizes, suggested furnace/water heater locations, plumbing (where required) and miscellaneous construction details related to the foundation and basement.
- FLOOR PLAN(S): The floor plans of the home indicate the layout/construction of each floor of the house. Items typically included are room dimensions, wall sizes, plumbing electrical locations, stair locations, door/window sizes, kitchen and bath layouts, ceiling conditions in each space, flooring, structural information and any special conditions related to the floor plan.
- ELEVATIONS: The elevation sheets communicate the material/dimensions that the designer envisioned, creating the correct look and feel on the outside of the house. Some of the items typically shown on an elevation sheet include materials used on the exterior of the house, size and shape of windows and doors, size and shape of vents, size of the trim, height and dimensions of various elements, depth of foundations, types of shingles and moldings, pitch of the roof, placement of materials (example: brick soldier course, brick quoins, etc.), roof plan, and location of gutters and downspouts.
- DETAILS: The details include an explanation of how the smaller items are to be designed and constructed. Examples include the dimensions and appearance of a stair handrail, room moldings, design of railing spindles for staircases, and description of how a fireplace should look. The designer may add details for anything a builder needs to understand the design of the house.
- SECTIONS: The sections show how the parts of the building fit together. Typica sections include walls, fireplace, and stairs. The designer may add sections in a set for anything a builder needs to understand about the construction of the house.
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The interior elevations show pictures of key interior features should look. Typical items and areas that are drawn include fireplaces, kitchens, and bathrooms.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$675.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$725.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set||$725.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|8 Copy Set||$800.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$1475.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Additional Copies||$50.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$15.00||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$125.00||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
Other plans by this designer
|2411 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||66' wide||40' deep|
|1415 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||56' wide||46' deep|
|1582 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||42' wide||54' deep|
|800 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||32' wide||25' deep|
|1568 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||72' wide||44' deep|
|2828 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||71' wide||56' deep|
|3222 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||88' wide||47' deep|
|914 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||30' wide||33' deep|
|864 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||36' wide||24' deep|
|1504 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||58' wide||48' deep|
|1591 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||57' wide||45' deep|
|1285 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||32' deep|
|1268 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||38' wide||48' deep|
|1000 sq ft||3 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||40' wide||25' deep|
|1299 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||40' deep|
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-913-2350.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.