This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Exterior Elevations
- In addition to the front exterior, your drawing set will include drawings of the rear and sides of your house as well. These drawings give notes on exterior materials and finishes. Particular attention is given to cornice detail, brick and stone accents, or other finish items that make your home unique.
- The foundation page dimensions, concrete walls, footings, pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, and any stepped foundation information along with any retaining wall info (schematic only). A typical wall section for the home is also usually included on this page (if not, it is elsewhere in your plan set, as space allows). If your plan features a poured concrete slab rather than a basement or crawlspace, the foundation page shows footings and details for the slab, and includes plumbing locations. If you choose the optional Slab foundation, the slab foundation will not be reflected in the plan sections.
- Exterior and interior wall framing, and windows/doors are dimensioned. Room sizes are indicated and any beams, posts and structural bearing points are called out. The floorplans include an electrical legend, and electrical fittings, lights and outlets are shown. Floor Plans will also indicate cross–section details (provided on the sections page) and show any special framing details applicable to the design. Cabinet elevations are included for kitchen and bathrooms; some designs feature cabinet elevations for design–related built–ins too.
- Building sections show changes in floor, ceiling, or roof height, and the relationship of one level to another. Our section pages also show how the stairs are calculated (if there are some!) and depict roof and foundation members. We try and draw sections to show the most useful information — choosing locations where there are elements you or your contractor might need clarification on.
- Roof framing or truss directions are shown, slope directions are indicated and structural members are sized and called out if applicable. The gravity loads used to calculate the rafters, beams and posts are indicated , and we also show gutters, downspouts, and any roof venting required for your home.
Notes and Details Page(s)
- Your home comes detailed to meet the requirements of the latest adopted version of the ‘International Residential Code’, and our notes and details pages outline all the elements applicable to the design of your home. Compliance with further standards may need to be incorporated into your plan set, depending the requirements of your building department — these are usually done locally.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$900.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$950.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$1800.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Slab||$95.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Basement||$225.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Additional Copies||$40.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$100.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
Other plans by this designer
|1777 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||30' wide||51' deep|
|2233 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||84' 4" wide||69' 10" deep|
|1529 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||40' wide||57' deep|
|2557 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||78' wide||62' 6" deep|
|2256 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||58' wide||64' deep|
|2910 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||113' 4" wide||62' 8" deep|
|3681 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||90' 6" wide||74' deep|
|1915 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||52' deep|
|960 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||30' wide||48' deep|
|2735 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||72' wide||58' deep|
|1580 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||48' deep|
|1946 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||52' deep|
|4106 sq ft||4 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||60' wide||100' deep|
|3026 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||52' deep|
|1873 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||70' wide||51' 6" deep|
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-913-2350.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.