This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- All plans include the front elevation at 1/4" or 3/16" and the sides and rear elevations at 1/8" scale. These elevations show and note the exterior finished materials of the house.
- Every plan is available with a walkout style basement (three masonry walls and one wood framed rear wall with windows and doors). The basement plans are a 1/4" or 3/16" scale layout of unfinished spaces showing only the necessary 2 x 6 wood framed load bearing walls. These plans are completed with dimensions, notes, and door/window sizes. Crawl space and/or slab on grade foundations are available for some plans. All foundation types are not available for all plans.
- Each plan consists of 1/4" or 3/16" scale floor layouts showing the location of 2x4 walls, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinetry, stairs and decorative ceilings. These plans are complete with dimensions, notes, door/window sizes and a schematic electrical layout.
- The building sections are drawings which take vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information.
- The kitchen and bath elevations show the arrangement and size of each cabinet and other fixtures in the room. These drawings give basic information that can be used to create customized layouts with a cabinet manufacturer. Details are included for many interior and exterior conditions to provide more specific information for their construction.
- Each floor framing plan shows each floor joist indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Each framing plan sheet includes any framing details that are needed (tray details, connection details, etc.). All of the framing is designed using conventional 2 X 10 floor joist or wood I-Joist, depending on the span conditions of each home plan. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The ceiling joist framing plan shows each ceiling joist indicating the size,spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The roof framing plan shows each rafter, valley, hip and ridge indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- Each plan order includes one set of typical detail sheets that show foundation details, typical wall sections and other framing details. Also included on the detail sheets are miscellaneous interior trim and fireplace details that can be used to customize the home.
|5 Copy Set||$1000.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$1040.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1140.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set||$1195.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|CAD Set||$2390.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Daylight Basement||$0.00||Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Additional Copies||$45.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$55.00||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$250.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$85.00||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
Meet the Designer - Frank Betz Associates Inc.
We feel that good design must combine traditional standards, details and elements with modern amenities and design concepts to produce homes that have the warmth, charm and inviting character that have stood the tests of time but allow the occupants to live a modern, organized and healthy lifestyle. We strive to produce home plans that do just that. Each design has the classic exterior styling that is so desired along with open, airy modern floor plans.
Since 1976 Frank Betz Associates, Inc. has specialized in custom and stock home plans. FBA has developed an unsurpassed reputation as a leading provider of home plans. With more than 100 years combined experience, our team of experts design trend setting, award winning home plans for builders, developers and consumers alike. At Frank Betz Associates, Inc. it is our goal to create home plans that set the highest standards in residential design and support those products with unparalleled customer service.
Other plans by this designer
|3878 sq ft||4 bed||5.5 bath|
|2 story||69' wide||85' 6" deep|
|2325 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||64' 6" wide||88' 4" deep|
|2443 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||52' 4" wide||55' 10" deep|
|2295 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||58' wide||59' deep|
|2182 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||53' wide||55' deep|
|2899 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||62' 4" wide||64' deep|
|2163 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||47' deep|
|2644 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||61' wide||57' 4" deep|
|2338 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||56' wide||48' deep|
|2776 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||59' wide||52' deep|
|2072 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||52' wide||48' 6" deep|
|2619 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||56' wide||53' deep|
|1209 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||40' wide||55' 6" deep|
|1975 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||62' 4" deep|
|2286 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||55' wide||48' deep|
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-913-2350.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.