A foyer, formal dining room, and half bath are all extras that you would
expect to find in a much larger home. The great room includes vaulted
ceilings, built-in cabinets and a gas log fireplace. The kitchen is
well-equipped and is located within close proximity to the breakfast
area, dining room, and garage entrance. The master suite includes a
trayed ceiling, dual lavatories, compartmented toilet, whirlpool tub,
separate shower, and his and hers closets. Each of the other bedrooms
also feature individual walk-in closets and share a bath with separate
tub and toilet room. The front and rear porches provide perfect outdoor
living space. The bonus room is also a great place for a playroom /
gameroom and even has space for a future bath. The many available
features and flexibility of this home make it the perfect choice for you
and your family.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor
Floor Plan - Upper Floor
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 59' 8"
Height : 24' 2"
Bonus: 338 sq/ft
First Floor: 1919 sq/ft height 9'
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Bonus Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Hip / Gable
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Play Flex Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
124 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 10' 10"
122 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 10' 8"
Bonus Room - Finished:
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
95 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 8' 4"
124 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 10' 10"
528 sq/ft width 22' 10" x depth 23' 2"
282 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 16' 2"
164 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 14' 4"
55 sq/ft width 9' 2" x depth 6'
146 sq/ft width 9' x depth 16' 4"
200 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 14' 10"
49 sq/ft width 9' x depth 5' 6"
Master Closet Two:
38 sq/ft width 9' x depth 4' 4"
Porch - Front:
192 sq/ft width 32' x depth 6'
Porch - Rear:
237 sq/ft width 29' 8" x depth 8'
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy and PDF Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.
Mirror Reversed Sets
A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).