This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- COVER SHEET, INDEX & CUTOUTS FOR SITE PLAN — This page includes a drawing that illustrates how the front of your new home should look once construction is complete. It also contains information needed by your building contractor, such as standard abbreviations found in the construction documents. There will also be drawings that can used by a third party to complete the site plan for your project.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS — The exterior elevation drawings illustrate how your home will look from four sides (Front, Rear, Left & Right Sides). Additional auxiliary drawings will be included if determined necessary by the designer. Exterior details and relevant notes will also be included.
- FLOOR PLAN — The floor plan shows the layout and room arrangement for each floor of your project. It also includes relevant information such as square footage calculations, window & door sizes, detailed dimensions, and notes.
- FOUNDATION LAYOUT PLAN — This drawing shows the overall dimensions for your new home and includes dimensions to plumbing fixtures for easier location during construction. As this is only a layout, foundation specifications will be added by your local structural engineer as part of their services.
- ELECTRICAL PLAN — The locations of electrical components such as light fixtures, switches, outlets, and smoke detectors are shown on this page of the construction documents for your project. This plan also includes a proposed location for the electrical meter and main electrical service.
- ROOF LAYOUT PLAN — The roof layout page illustrates the locations of peaks, valleys, ridges, attic vents, and roof pitches. This information is needed by the truss company your contractor uses to design and supply the pre-assembled roof trusses for your project.
- INTERIOR DETAILS — Details will be drawn as necessary to clarify interior design details and provide more detail and information for proper construction. These details will either be located on their own page or placed strategically throughout the construction documents.
- BUILDING SECTION — The building section drawing is a drawing that illustrates a cut through the structure of your project in order to provide more information for proper construction. Relevant notes and dimensions will be included in this drawing.
- WALL SECTIONS — Typical wall sections illustrate walls commonly found in the design for your project. Relevant notes and dimensions will be included in this drawing.
|5 Copy Set||$1250.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set||$1350.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|CAD Set||$4250.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set||$600.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Copies||$30.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-913-2350.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.