Explore the many amenities of this European style floor plan . Included are a large outdoor living terrace complete with an outdoor fireplace, a family-media room, huge walk-in closet in the master suite, and divided garages wrapping a motor court -- just to name a few!
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72' 11"
Height : 34'
First Floor: 3214 sq/ft
Garage: 1147 sq/ft height 8'
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Ceiling Details : 11' ceiling in Study, Entry, Dining Room and Gallery. 10' to 11'6" tray ceiling in Great Room. 9' in Bedroom 3 and Hall.
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Carport Porte Cochere
Side Entry Garage
162 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 14' 2"
187 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12' 6"
140 sq/ft width 13' 3" x depth 10' 7"
width 5' x depth 15'
147 sq/ft width 11' 7" x depth 12' 9"
width 7' x depth 4'
Garage 3 car:
653 sq/ft width 22' x depth 29' 8"
338 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 17' 6"
281 sq/ft width 18' 7" x depth 15' 2"
255 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17'
width 10' x depth 12'
279 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16' 5"
width 21' x depth 14' 6"
width 15' x depth 18'
width 16' x depth 24'
162 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 6"
width 18' x depth 7' 6"
width 5' 8" x depth 9'
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
8 Copy Set
8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Mirror Reversed Sets
A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).