This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Cover Sheet: The cover sheet features an elevation of the home, sheet number index for the plan, and contact information.
- Foundation: These drawings will detail and illustrate the foundation of the home, exterior and interior footings to support the floors and structure above. If a basement is purchased, it will show the stairs, bearing walls, and basement windows and doors.
- First Floor Plan: This page is drawn to ¼”=1’-0” scale and includes exterior dimensions to build the home. The notes are precise directions for your builder. Important features such as built-ins, niches, and appliances are noted. Doors and windows are identified and specific sizing can be found on window and door schedules. *Framing is not included.
- Second Floor Plan: The second floor includes stair details. Often the reflective roof detail is shown legibly over the second floor plan. This is helpful for the framing contractor. *Framing is not included.
- Lighting and Electrical: On this sheet you have a schematic of the lights, electrical plugs, phone location, and code items such as smoke detectors. It is common place to build with your builder and/or electrician before the work starts to review this plan. Careful planning can make your home special and convenient for your family.
- Second Floor Lighting: The same details as provided for the first floor.
- Front and Rear Elevations: The front and rear elevations may be on separate pages depending on the size of the house. This page comes with exterior dimensions and notes required to complete construction. This is where the windows, doors, and interior trim details are illustrated, as well as wall heights, roof pitches and ridge heights.
- Right and Left Elevations: The right and left elevations provide the same details as the front and rear elevations.
- Roof Plan: This drawing, usually at ¼”=1’-0” scale, will be a bird’s eye view of the home. It will show the ridges, hips, and valleys. This page will show a beautifully designed roof.*Framing is not included.
- Cross-Sections: Sections are used to further describe any architectural intent necessary for the builder or framer. This drawing will illustrate important changes in the floor, ceiling, and roof heights.
- Cabinet Elevations*: Cabinet elevations are provided with your plans, and like the electrical plan, they are mainly a guide for estimating purposes. Cabinets are an area that is easy to customize and your builder or cabinet maker will work with you early on in the process to ensure that the correct cabinets are specified. Archival Designs believes cabinets should reflect your taste and budget. After framing and sheet rock installation sizes of walls may change slightly. The cabinet maker must take as built measurements to properly size your cabinets. **NOTE: The majority of house plans will include cabinet elevations in construction set; however, not all will include.
- General Notes: Separate sheets that provide standard construction notes, in addition included are the details required to comply with International Residential Code (IRC) & Southern Building Code (SBC).
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1575.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$1675.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$2265.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set||$1135.00||One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Daylight Basement||$0.00||Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Additional Copies||$165.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$150.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Other plans by this designer
|2499 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||106' wide||72' deep|
|2995 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||65' deep|
|2666 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||122' wide||84' deep|
|9745 sq ft||5 bed||6.5 bath|
|2 story||110' wide||139' deep|
|2663 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||48' wide||42' deep|
|2547 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||56' wide||49' deep|
|2764 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||42' deep|
|3376 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||65' wide||86' deep|
|2674 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||55' wide||49' deep|
|2834 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||69' wide||60' deep|
|4238 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||103' wide||74' deep|
|6972 sq ft||5 bed||6 bath|
|2 story||85' wide||60' deep|
|6712 sq ft||5 bed||6.5 bath|
|2 story||114' wide||79' deep|
|7618 sq ft||7 bed||9.5 bath|
|2 story||143' wide||84' deep|
|6728 sq ft||4 bed||5.5 bath|
|2 story||140' wide||110' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.