This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set||$3315.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$3315.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$0.00|
Meet the Designer - Frank McGahon
“What we're trying to do is help clients make their dream homes a reality. People look at beautiful houses in magazines and on websites and imagine that they're out of reach. We strongly believe that that's not the case. Even on tighter budgets there are a lot more possibilities than people often realize and with the right design it is possible to achieve the house of your dreams.”
Frank McGahon is a fourth generation architect, following his great grandfather, grandfather and father into practicing architecture in the town of Dundalk, equidistant between Dublin and Belfast. After graduating from the School of Architecture, University College Dublin in 1989 he worked in London and Dublin before returning to work for his father in Dundalk in 1992, eventually taking over the practice and establishing McGahon Architects in 2001.
While the practice has a tradition and reputation extending back a century it has a forward-looking ethos and a reputation for high quality house design with a particular emphasis on maximizing light and space throughout the house, using the configuration of the house to form private, sunny, sheltered spaces for outdoor living and always considering the variety of ways in which people inhabit and use the house. The practice's house designs range from small to large, from stepped sites to flat and from tight urban lots to expansive rural sites holdings incorporating regional influences with crisp contemporary detailing.
Other plans by this designer
|2328 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||88' wide||55' deep|
|1705 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||82' wide||31' deep|
|3543 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||31' wide||80' deep|
|4119 sq ft||3 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||90' wide||66' deep|
|2713 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||66' wide||52' deep|
|2479 sq ft||2 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||137' wide||62' deep|
|4258 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||129' wide||103' deep|
|2845 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|0 story||57' wide||70' deep|
|3904 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||95' wide||74' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.