This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. **
- Kitchen and bath elevations: The kitchen and bath elevations show the arrangement and size of each cabinet and other fixtures in the room. These drawings give basic information that can be used to create customized layouts with a cabinet manufacturer.
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
|5 Copy Set||$780.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$945.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1450.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set||$2235.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set||$670.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Basement||$250.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Daylight Basement||$250.00||Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$150.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
Other plans by this designer
|2555 sq ft||5 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||113' wide||96' deep|
|2173 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||63' wide||94' deep|
|2470 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||47' wide||59' deep|
|2039 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||61' wide||91' deep|
|1374 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||45' deep|
|3083 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||61' wide||82' deep|
|2525 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||68' wide||56' deep|
|2340 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||81' wide||61' deep|
|1960 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||66' wide||52' deep|
|2470 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||85' 6" wide||61' 3" deep|
|2430 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||76' 10" wide||59' 2" deep|
|2091 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||61' wide||69' 3" deep|
|2704 sq ft||5 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||60' wide||69' deep|
|1874 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||34' wide||54' deep|
|2603 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||70' wide||53' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.