This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
|5 Copy Set||$1080.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set||$1080.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|CAD Set||$1980.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$225.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
Other plans by this designer
|2418 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||50' 4" wide||83' 6" deep|
|1508 sq ft||2 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||93' wide||45' 3" deep|
|1206 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||26' wide||38' deep|
|2778 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||84' wide||63' 6" deep|
|2576 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||92' wide||57' deep|
|2048 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||66' 4" wide||67' deep|
|696 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||37' wide||29' deep|
|2592 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||84' wide||75' 6" deep|
|2233 sq ft||5 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||73' deep|
|978 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||38' wide||50' deep|
|1556 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||69' wide||58' deep|
|2342 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||54' wide||70' deep|
|576 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||18' deep|
|2150 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||73' wide||64' 6" deep|
|1585 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||44' wide||88' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.