This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set||$3000.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$3000.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|8 Copy Set||$3200.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set||$3800.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|Single Set||$3000.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Basement||$3000.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Meet the Designer - Bud Dietrich AIA NCARB
“We should create right-sized homes that are gentle on us and our resources. Rather than getting distracted by questions of architectural style let’s use our own wisdom and common sense to create homes that are appropriate for their time and place.”
Bud Dietrich, AIA ALA NCARB
Harold Forrest Dietrich Architects LLC
Transforming Houses Into Homes™
Bud is a licensed architect with over 30 years' experience. His practice is in the single family residential arena and his projects have won local and national design awards and have been featured in books, magazines and newspapers as well as on HGTV. Bud is a member of the American Institute of Architects, serves on the Board of the Association of Licensed Architects and is a volunteer mentor to the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust. Bud looks to bridge traditional and modern aesthetics with designs that are rooted in the past while looking to the future.
Other plans by this designer
|2700 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||92' wide||54' deep|
|2100 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||61' wide||61' deep|
|2700 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||45' wide||52' deep|
|3652 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||34' wide||81' deep|
|2000 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||20' wide||73' deep|
|2375 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||35' wide||53' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.