This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Cover Page: Front elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are noted and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Alternate foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. 2x4 walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall and stair sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1647.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set||$1647.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|5 Copy Set||$1737.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$1894.50||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Study Set||$1071.00||One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Basement||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Crawlspace||$175.50||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Slab||$175.50||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$27.00||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$90.00||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Other plans by this designer
|2495 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||58' 4" wide||54' deep|
|9360 sq ft||6 bed||6.5 bath|
|2 story||117' 4" wide||155' 6" deep|
|2452 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||59' wide||44' deep|
|2116 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||42' wide||54' deep|
|2087 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||55' deep|
|2196 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||54' 4" wide||47' 4" deep|
|2516 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||34' wide||60' 4" deep|
|2607 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||58' wide||52' 4" deep|
|1635 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||48' deep|
|2500 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||68' wide||64' deep|
|1642 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||60' deep|
|2709 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||68' wide||62' 8" deep|
|2610 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||41' 4" wide||48' deep|
|1436 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||52' wide||50' deep|
|1995 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||60' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.