This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Elevations: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- Foundation Plan: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall).
- Floor Plans: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown.
- Roof Plan: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- Foundation reinforcing detail shows size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar.
- Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
- Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
- Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
- Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point.
- Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built.
- Wall section show typical framing detail of house.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$950.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$1000.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$1050.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Basement||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Crawlspace||$350.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Daylight Basement||$350.00||Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$25.00||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$75.00||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
Other plans by this designer
|1597 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||49' 6" deep|
|2274 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||68' wide||58' deep|
|5377 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||89' wide||59' 2" deep|
|2482 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||78' wide||59' deep|
|1681 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||56' 6" wide||53' 2" deep|
|1698 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||52' wide||50' deep|
|1508 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||47' deep|
|1453 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||29' deep|
|1791 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||51' 8" wide||68' 1" deep|
|1776 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||65' 3" wide||49' deep|
|2250 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||66' 10" wide||59' deep|
|2108 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||45' wide||34' deep|
|1565 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||27' 4" deep|
|1698 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||54' 4" wide||26' 8" deep|
|2479 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||70' wide||65' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.