From the first step into this lovely transitional house plan, you enter a hall whose ceiling is more than 15 'in height, giving an amplitude to this area. This entry hall has a coat closet and a direct access to the one-car garage. Additionally, the skylight wisely positioned in this area, provides lots of natural light, reflected also in the open floor plan family area. The good size kitchen is also taking advantage of the natural light and the view of the backyard as this house boosts an open floor plan to the kitchen, dining and living room. A washer / dryer closet is situated away from the kitchen, but not far from the latter. Two good size bedrooms allow good size beds (queen or king), and one of them could even be converted into a guest room, gym or home office, as needed. The bathroom has a separate bathtub and shower (shower 64po 44po x) and private toilet room. The garage is 14ft x 20ft with high ceiling (over 10ft.).
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 50'
Height : 22' 2"
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
Please note that delivery of this plan may be subject to delay as the designer is closed from July 19 through August 1.
*See important information before purchasing
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
Foundation plans typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures
- Dimension and height of chimney
Floor plan(s) typically include:
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
Roof plans typically include:
- All interior and exterior dimensions
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Types of interior doors that correspond to a schedule
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Location of columns, beams and floor joists, including dimensions
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
Building cross-section(s) and truss details typically include:
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- Location of ridges and valleys
Construction details typically include:
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
Typical wall sections typically include;
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include an electrical layout.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy and PDF Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.