This charming 4 bedroom 2 bath traditional home offers an open layout with raised ceilings, views to the rear, a large kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry. The master suite offers dual sinks , enclosed toilet room, large soaking tub, separate shower, and a large walk-in closet with built-in dresser. With all these amenities and many more, this plan is sure to be perfect for you.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 59' 6"
Height : 23'
Garage : 505 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1875 sq/ft
Porch : 143 sq/ft
Storage : 26 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2x4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Energy Efficient Features
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
Purchasing a CAD set gives you an unlimited build license. All other plan sets, excluding the Single Set for bidding purposes, allow you to build the home one time.
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet – May include index, front view of home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – Electrical may be shown.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Birds eye view showing all ridges, valleys and other necessary information.
- Electrical Plan – Displays all lighting fixtures, outlets and other necessary electrical items. These items may be shown on the Dimensioned Floor Plan. Switches and arcs are not shown and should be located by owner/contractor at site.
- Wall Section(s) – Detail of wall materials and assembly.
- Building Section(s) – Section through home displaying necessary information about framing and other miscellaneous data.
- Cabinet Elevations – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views.
*Note: If adding a material list to your order, foundation materials will not be included due to site specific conditions.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Walk Out Basement
Ideal for a sloping lot, lower level with outdoor access.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Home Furniture Planner
This fun visual aid lets you peel-and-stick furniture on a generic layout to plan out spacing.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.