What style! What features! This home features a 3 bedroom,
split-bedroom/open floor plan design with the popular bonus room over
garage. The design also includes many of the "most requested" home
features such as expansive master suite with a vaulted ceiling and
sitting area, large his and her walk-in closets, oversized jet tub, and
4' x 4' shower. The fully-appointed kitchen area includes a large
island, raised-bar, easy-access to the "flex" space, large dining area,
and well-placed laundry. The 2-bedroom wing functions well with
oversized bedrooms (each with their own bath), large walk-in closets,
and easy access to a centrally-located media room. The oversized garage
easily accommodates large vehicles and includes both open and closed
storage. A full basement also provides great space for storage. A
wonderfully flexible house plan!
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor
Floor Plan - Other Floor
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 62' 6"
Height : 24' 10"
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Hip / Gable
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Play Flex Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
155 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 13' 6"
145 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 12' 8"
177 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 15' 8"
548 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 23' 6"
316 sq/ft width 15' 10" x depth 20'
171 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 13' 4"
227 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 16' 8"
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy and PDF Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.
Mirror Reversed Sets
A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.