This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
Structural Information Provided
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Exterior Elevations: showing the front, rear, and side views with standard and alternate material choices; all elevations are usually ¼" scale.
- Foundation plans: separate foundation plans are usually provided for a basement/crawl space, and slab, unless otherwise noted. All are drawn at ¼" scale and include first floor framing information for basement/crawl spaces, including beams, girders, columns and piers. Some plans include walk-out(daylight) basement options as well.
- Floor plans: ¼" scale for each floor, including all room dimensions, door and window sizes and locations, stairways, kitchens, baths, etc. Framing information for stick framed ceiling beams and/or second floor framing is included.
- Cross sections: ¼" scale cut-away views for each distinct area, showing all framing, ceiling details, heights, roof pitches, etc.
- Roof plan: a separate roof plan is usually provided showing all pitches, rafter sizes, valley, hip and ridge locations, and areas of double roof framing.
- Schematic electrical: shows suggested locations for outlets, switches and fixtures on either a separate drawing or directly on the floor plans.
- Kitchen cabinets: schematic drawings of all kitchen cabinets.
- Specifications: a separate 8 page outline specification of most materials, construction methods and techniques, in a format for customizing; for use in obtaining bids and as a contract document.
- Standard details: 2 additional drawing pages filled with standard construction details.
- Energy conservation details: 2 more drawing pages chock full of drawings and ideas on how to build to conserve energy.
- Making changes: finally we include a separate 6 page primer on choosing a contractor and making changes, as virtually everyone makes some changes in building their home.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$995.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$1020.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$1100.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set||$1125.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|CAD Set||$1950.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Basement||$100.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$50.00||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$350.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$95.00||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
Other plans by this designer
|2233 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||62' wide||67' deep|
|1380 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||43' deep|
|2065 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||81' wide||64' deep|
|1800 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||64' wide||56' deep|
|1704 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||42' wide||45' deep|
|2498 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||71' wide||75' deep|
|792 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||36' wide||38' deep|
|4948 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||70' wide||51' 4" deep|
|3248 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||62' wide||79' deep|
|2567 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||62' wide||54' deep|
|1793 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||70' wide||52' deep|
|1704 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||42' wide||45' deep|
|1040 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||32' deep|
|1814 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||41' wide||42' deep|
|1673 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||44' wide||39' deep|
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-913-2350.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.