This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
Structural Information Provided
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
Please note, if ordering a PDF set, it is not-modifiable. The CAD set is best for making local modifications
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|5 Copy Set||$999.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$1161.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1948.50||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set||$783.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Slab||$225.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Crawlspace||$256.50||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Basement||$328.50||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$247.50||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$99.00||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Other plans by this designer
|3815 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||134' 11" wide||87' 5" deep|
|2279 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||59' wide||69' deep|
|1859 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||62' deep|
|2017 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||52' 4" wide||64' deep|
|2015 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||52' 4" wide||64' deep|
|2294 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||58' wide||75' 10" deep|
|2283 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||74' wide||64' deep|
|2013 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||48' wide||60' deep|
|2049 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||66' wide||56' deep|
|6309 sq ft||3 bed||5.5 bath|
|2 story||168' 10" wide||80' 2" deep|
|2579 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||66' wide||62' deep|
|1634 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||68' wide||40' deep|
|4090 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||85' wide||64' deep|
|2145 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||86' wide||56' deep|
|1869 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||23' wide||58' 6" deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.