This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set||$5850.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$5850.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$5850.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Basement||$450.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Crawlspace||$450.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
Meet the Designer - RSDC Architecture
"Architecture should be more than fashion. I'd rather be good than interesting."
RSDC Architecture is dedicated to providing thoughtful and contemporary residential solutions to today's complex design requirements based on the timeless architectural principles of order, eurhythmy, proportion, appropriateness, and economy. Each design is a unique solution that reflects these intentions through thoughtful planning, suitable materials, and a careful attention to detail.
Louis P. DeLaura received his B.A. in Art History from Columbia University and his Masters of Architecture from Rice University, where he also taught for 15 years. He has been the lead designer on several award-winning commercial, residential, and institutional projects. He founded RSDC Architecture in 1994 with a desire to focus on intelligent and responsible residential design. Louis is registered to practice architecture in Virginia and Texas and is a member of the National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB).
Other plans by this designer
|6700 sq ft||5 bed||8.5 bath|
|3 story||49' wide||105' deep|
|2665 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||61' wide||57' deep|
|2030 sq ft||2 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||53' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.