This 1,631-square-foot home would look great in a scenic location, where the shingle and stone accents can reference the landscape. Inside, the open layout makes the most of every square foot. The master suite boasts a large shower, a spacious walk-in closet, and windows looking out to the backyard.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor
Full Specs & Features
Main Floor : 1631 sq/ft
Porch : 50 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Siding/Shingle
Framing : 2 x 6
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
Foundation plans typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings (mention of “typical” in most cases)
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures (we write siding, horizontal or vertical but not the company)
- Dimension and height of chimney (dimensions yes but the height is determined by the local building code)
Floor plan(s) typically include:
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location. (The load application is not present. Same for the beam, we mention they are but not the size because this can be changed as per manufacturer)
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
Roof plans typically include:
- All interior and exterior dimensions (included but not as a schedule)
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
Building cross-section(s) and truss details typically include:
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
Construction details typically include:
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
Typical wall sections typically include;
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy and PDF Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.