This is a great open plan with split-bedroom layout. The master suite
has a trayed ceiling, large closet for him and her, jet tub, over-sized
shower, and large vanity next to her closet. Enjoy the vaulted ceiling,
gas logs, and built-ins in the great room. All bedrooms feature walk-in
closets with their own private bath. Note that Bedroom 2 could be used
as an "In-law suite". A "Flex Space" is provided for uses such as an
office/media center/half bath/hobby room/or winter-wear closet. The
kitchen is large with an over-sized bar. The plan has a covered front
porch, screen porch, and patio for small groups to gather. Garage is
nearly 26 feet deep to provide more space than is normal for parking and
open storage. This house is sized right to fulfill the needs of new
couples, families with children, and empty-nesters that may need to take
care of an elderly family member. A very versatile plan and easy to
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor
Full Specs & Features
Garage : 523 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1800 sq/ft
Porch : 224 sq/ft
Storage : 22 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Type : Gable
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy and PDF Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.
Mirror Reversed Sets
A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).