A wraparound porch gives a sheltered entry and creates a cozy place to spend summer evenings, with enough room on the side to accommodate a porch swing. Off the foyer, a unique study opens with two sets of French doors to the porch on one side and the foyer on another. Two more sets of French doors lead from the large family room to the rear lanai. The master suite offers dual closets and sinks, a garden tub, a walk-in shower, and yes, more French doors to the rear lanai. The plan has an option for a basement with stairs adjacent to the utility room. This area could be storage or a half bath with a slab or crawlspace foundation.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 57' 11"
Height : 24' 11"
Garage : 573 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1879 sq/ft
Porch : 644 sq/ft
Storage : 58 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Ceiling Details : Family Room: 11' - Utility Room, Bath 2, and Garage: 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Load : 20
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2x4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Floor Plans – ¼”=1’-0” scale floor plan indicating location of frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
- Exterior Elevations – All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale in most cases. Some older designs may contain 1/8” scale side and rear elevations. Drawing will indicate overall configuration of home at each side view and make note of plate heights, roof overhangs, window header heights, roof pitches, materials used and extent to which they are used and enlargement of any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
- Building Sections – ¼” = 1’-0” building sections are included when there is no other reasonable way to indicate the volumetric/height conditions in the home. Most of this information can usually be determined from the exterior elevations.
- Cabinet Elevations – 3/8” = 1’-0” scale elevations indicating configuration of cabinets, heights, widths, type of components used, cabinet material and finish, counter surfaces, appliances.
- Framing Plans – ¼” – 1’-0” scale framing plans indicating size and spacing of members as well as bracing and blocking required for structural purposes. Local codes will most likely need to be consulted.
- Foundation Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale foundation plans indicating location of structural walls, grade beams, reinforcing steel and structural columns. Consulting a local engineer is advisable as well as is analysis of soil conditions on site.
Electrical Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale schematic plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
5 Copy and PDF Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Walk Out Basement
Ideal for a sloping lot, lower level with outdoor access.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Additional Use License
Additional Use License.
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
Unlimited Use License
Unlimited Use License.
3 Car Garage
Adds an additional garage bay
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.