This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
JOIN FOR FREE
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Floor Plan - Upper Floor
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 117' 10"
Height : 28' 5"
First Floor: 2997 sq/ft
Garage: 957 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Ceiling Details : Tray ceilings in Dining Room, Study & Master Suite
Primary Pitch : 4/12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco/Stone
Framing : 2 x 4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
150 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 7"
174 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 13' 7"
width 20' 4" x depth 11' 9"
width 22' 1" x depth 39' 6"
426 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 21'
179 sq/ft width 12' 7" x depth 14' 3"
width 17' 8" x depth 12' 8"
265 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14' 9"
290 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 18' 9"
260 sq/ft width 15' 5" x depth 16' 11"
164 sq/ft width 15' 9" x depth 10' 5"
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
• Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room names, dimensions, wall thicknesses, door and window sizes and locations, kitchen cabinet and appliance configuration, and bathroom plumbing fixture locations.
• Exterior Elevations: Views of all four sides of the house showing exterior materials.
• Cross Section(s): A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation.
• Interior Elevations: Detailed views of all cabinets, and other elements as required.
• Electrical Plan(s): Plan for each level showing the location of lights, fans, electrical outlets, and switches, etc.
• Roof Layout: A guide to the geometry of the roof, as well as pitch and overhang details.
• Foundation Plan: Thoroughly noted and dimensioned plan showing all necessary footings, piers, columns, and foundation walls.
• Ceiling Framing: Plan showing the size and layout of ceiling joists, beams, and headers, as well as the location of load bearing walls.
• Roof Framing: Plan showing size and layout of rafters, ridges, hips and valleys, as well as locations of necessary beams and brace points.
• Structural Notes and Details: Review details from the engineer. (Plans are not stamped or sealed. Engineer comments or specs are based on review of the plans at the time of design.)
*See important information before purchasing
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
8 Copy Set
8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.