This home incorporates some of the whimsy of the popular Tuscan style while eschewing the ostentation. Instead, it is grounded in the vernacular of its area with a metal roof and wood timbers. This fusion of styles makes the home beautiful but welcoming and home-y. The slope of the lot was both its greatest challenge and its greatest asset. While many of the living areas including the media room and study/home office (with separate entrance) are on the first floor, the home needed to be tall enough to have a commanding presence from the street even though it sits well below. The payoff for the slope is a panoramic view of hills, greenbelt , a stream, and in the distance, a well known country club. While the entire home is designed to take advantage of the view, perhaps our favorite feature is the private porch with kiva fireplace off the master bedroom. The pool designer independently chose to wrap the pool around the corner of the house enhancing that feature even more.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
JOIN FOR FREE
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Floor Plan - Upper Floor
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 81' 4"
Height : 30'
First Floor: 3249 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 1155 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Ceiling Details : Variable ceiling heights and finishes
Primary Pitch : 5/12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Siding
Framing : 2 x 4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
165 sq/ft width 11' 7" x depth 14' 3"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
30 sq/ft width 6' x depth 5'
189 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13' 6"
184 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 13' 8"
131 sq/ft width 11' 3" x depth 11' 8"
72 sq/ft width 8' x depth 9'
238 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 15' 5"
653 sq/ft width 24' 8" x depth 26' 6"
360 sq/ft width 15' x depth 24'
646 sq/ft width 32' 4" x depth 20'
248 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 16'
93 sq/ft width 11' x depth 8' 6"
234 sq/ft width 11' 5" x depth 20' 7"
304 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 18' 3"
151 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 9"
282 sq/ft width 19' 3" x depth 14' 8"
Porch - Left:
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
Porch - Rear:
541 sq/ft width 57' x depth 9' 6"
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
• Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room names, dimensions, wall thicknesses, door and window sizes and locations, kitchen cabinet and appliance configuration, and bathroom plumbing fixture locations.
• Exterior Elevations: Views of all four sides of the house showing exterior materials.
• Cross Section(s): A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation.
• Interior Elevations: Detailed views of all cabinets, and other elements as required.
• Electrical Plan(s): Plan for each level showing the location of lights, fans, electrical outlets, and switches, etc.
• Roof Layout: A guide to the geometry of the roof, as well as pitch and overhang details.
• Foundation Plan: Thoroughly noted and dimensioned plan showing all necessary footings, piers, columns, and foundation walls.
• Ceiling Framing: Plan showing the size and layout of ceiling joists, beams, and headers, as well as the location of load bearing walls.
• Roof Framing: Plan showing size and layout of rafters, ridges, hips and valleys, as well as locations of necessary beams and brace points.
• Structural Notes and Details: Review details from the engineer. (Plans are not stamped or sealed. Engineer comments or specs are based on review of the plans at the time of design.)
*See important information before purchasing
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
8 Copy Set
8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.