This plan can be customized!
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Floor Plans – ¼”=1’-0” scale floor plan indicating location of frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
- Exterior Elevations – All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale in most cases. Some older designs may contain 1/8” scale side and rear elevations. Drawing will indicate overall configuration of home at each side view and make note of plate heights, roof overhangs, window header heights, roof pitches, materials used and extent to which they are used and enlargement of any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
- Building Sections – ¼” = 1’-0” building sections are included when there is no other reasonable way to indicate the volumetric/height conditions in the home. Most of this information can usually be determined from the exterior elevations.
- Cabinet Elevations – 3/8” = 1’-0” scale elevations indicating configuration of cabinets, heights, widths, type of components used, cabinet material and finish, counter surfaces, appliances.
- Framing Plans – ¼” – 1’-0” scale framing plans indicating size and spacing of members as well as bracing and blocking required for structural purposes. Local codes will most likely need to be consulted.
- Foundation Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale foundation plans indicating location of structural walls, grade beams, reinforcing steel and structural columns. Consulting a local engineer is advisable as well as is analysis of soil conditions on site.
- Electrical Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale schematic plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
|5 Copy Set||$1345.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$1645.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1845.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set||$945.00||One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Crawlspace||$300.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Basement||$400.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
We offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a set, that is not for construction, to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Other plans by this designer
|1879 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||78' 11" wide||57' 11" deep|
|2267 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||64' deep|
|1421 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||46' wide||53' deep|
|1848 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||79' wide||71' deep|
|2847 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||89' wide||85' deep|
|2487 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||76' wide||73' deep|
|2984 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||105' 6" wide||75' 6" deep|
|2397 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||87' 6" wide||75' 3" deep|
|2112 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||52' wide||53' deep|
|2352 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||90' 5" wide||57' 6" deep|
|1698 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||58' deep|
|2106 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||82' wide||74' deep|
|2143 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||48' wide||61' deep|
|985 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||59' 11" wide||41' 6" deep|
|2575 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||79' 7" wide||65' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.